Tutorials on Climate Change
“Some people will do anything to save the earth, except take a science course”.
P. J. O'Rourke, author, journalist.
1. Dr. Don J. Easterbrook, Professor of Geology at Western Washington University
2. Dr. Freeman Dyson, Professor of Physics at Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton
3. Dr. Richard Feynman, Professor of Physics at Caltech and Nobel Prize Winner
4. Dr. Ivar Giaever, Ph.D in Physics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and Nobel Prize Winner
5. Cardinal Dr. George Pell, Ph.D. from University of Oxford and Cardinal of the Catholic Church
6. Alex Epstein, author of “The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels”
7. Dr. Roy Spencer, Ph.D. in Meteorology at Univ. of Wisconsin, Principal Research Scientist at Univ. of Alabama, and U.S. Science Team leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer (AMSR-E) on NASA's Aqua satellite
8. Stossel on Fox News, Alarmist Dr. G. Schmidt fears to debate NASA Scientist Dr. Roy Spencer
9. Lord Moncton, Former science advisor to UK Government
10. Dr. Art Robinson, Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of California at San Diego, President of the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine, and Founder of the Oregon Petition Project
11. Stephen McIntyre, Founder and Editor of “Climate Audit”
12. Global Warming Animated Cartoons and Humor
14. Dr David Evans, Ph.D. at Stanford University and former consultant to the Australian Greenhouse Office
15. Dr. Patrick Moore, Ph.D. in Ecology at University of British Columbia and Co-founder of Greenpeace
16. Dr. Michael Crichton, M.D. Harvard University Medical School and Best-Selling Author
17. Dr. Steven F. Hayward, Ph.D. in History from Claremont Graduate School and Best-Selling Author
18. Anthony Watts, Chief Meteorologist at KPAY-AM in Chico, CA and founder of blog “WattsUpWithThat?”
19. Stefan Molyneux, Co-Founder of Caribou Systems Corporation providing environmental database software and Freedomain Radio (FDR)
20. Dr. Henrik Svensmark, Professor of Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen and Best-Selling Author
21. Dr. Murry Salby, former Professor in Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences at University of Colorado and former Professor of Climate Risk at Macquarie University in Australia and Best-Selling Author
22. Dr. Judith Curry, Professor and former chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology [testimony to Congress]
23. Dr. William Happer, Professor of Physics at Princeton University [testimony to Congress]
24. Dr. Timothy Ball, Professor of Geology at University of Winnipeg
25. Dr. Ian Plimer, Professor of Earth Science at University of Melbourne [testimony to UK Government]
26. Dr Jennifer Marohasy, Ph.D. in Biology from University of Queensland, former senior fellow at the Institute of Public Affairs and director of the Australian Environmental Foundation.
27. Dr. Robert Carter, Ph.D. in Paleontology at University of Cambridge, former Professor and head of School of Earth Sciences at James Cook University.
28. Tony Heller (aka Steven Goddard), Publisher of “Real Science”
29. John Coleman, Weathercaster and founder of the “Weather Channel”
30. Prof. Svensmark
Apparently the energetic of forming small ion/aerosol-water clusters demonstrate clouds control the earth’s temperature and not CO2. This is also observed empirically because CO2 does not correlate with temperature but ionization from cosmic rays do so correlate.
“People can surprise you. Sometimes they have a great capacity to hear the truth”.
Movie quote from: The Verdict (1982), Dr. Thompson (Joe Seneca)